1) Important inorganic raw material in chemical industry, for the production of magnesium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium oxide etc.
2) In metallurgical industry for the production of metal magnesium, liquid chlorine and high purity magnesia, etc.
3) In building materials industry it is the the important raw materials for producing light weight materials such as glass fiber tile, decorative materials, sanitary ware, ceiling, floor brick, magnesia cement and production of high-rise buildings.
4) Can be done in magnesite products such as high quality magnesium tile, high quality fire prevention board, magnesium package, magnesium decoration plate, light wallboard, abrasive tools, stoves, fireworks guide fixing agent, etc.
5) In other areas can be used as food additives, cyclization reaction accelerator, protein curing agent, snowmelt agent, frozen agent and dustproof agent, refractory materials, etc.